Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SORRY MOM!!!

The other night, I went in to help Cassie wash her hair. She likes to use my shower, and LOVES to play with the extra hose. ANYWAY.......for whatever reason, the shower sprayer got away from her at EXACTLY the same time I opened the shower door......and YEP!!! I got SOAKED!! It seemed like it took her forever to finally catch the flying hose......and I of course was yelling....she was panicking......and then......she caught it, the spraying stopped....she looked at me SCARED TO DEATH - as if I was going to KILL her......it was silent for a few seconds, and then we BOTH started laughing our HEADS off!!! Needless to say - Cassie thought it was MUCH funnier than I did - but we both got a good laugh out of it. This is the picture she drew so we could remember the experience. Ahhhhhhhh KIDS!!!

5 comments:

Debbie Hadley said...

I wish I could have seen that! I'm so glad you saw the humor and decided to laugh...decisions like that make all the difference in the world. I love the illustration Cass!

Cindy Smith said...

Hilarious! That picture is one for the scrapbook for sure!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Awesome picture, I love her drawings.
Too funny, that would be awesome to see a video clip of.
:-)
Pam

Lynn Family said...

You are the best mama ever!

Leslie said...

How smart of you to think to have her draw a picture of that. It's priceless!!! Oh the stories she's going to have from her childhood...I say this over and over, but she's such a lucky little girl!

Too bad our kids are almost all grown. I could have learned so much from all of you guys!

Keep the good times coming!!!