Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Thank You!

I just want to thank EVERYONE who sent me a Birthday wish....with the DARLING songs from Neices and Nephews......and songs from their parents (while lovely....not quite as cute). From Holli's family calling at 7am To Sarah's beautiful rendition of the Primary Song......in all the languages no less......to Joe, Debbie, Pam, Mom, Dad, Brendan, Leslie , Kendall and ALL of you who emailed, called - or sent love in all the amazing ways you love. Holli - thank you for an AMAZING Birthday Lunch......who could ask for a better friend!! Joel, for the Roses, the email, the phone call.....and for the love you send me every day. Cassie.....for all the birthday hugs and kisses......and for the wonderful home-made card/present - best gift EVER!! Thanks to my Visiting Teachers - who brought me flowers and bubble bath - what a GREAT combination!! Thanks to Liz whose words were PERFECT.....Thanks to Brendan for reminding me I'm OLD......Thanks to Mom for giving me my life - and for making it good!! Thanks to EVERYONE of you who bring meaning to my life - and who remind me once again.....how BLESSED I am to have the life I have......so today, I celebrate my Birthday with ALL of you.....THANK YOU for loving me.....and for reminding me how GREAT it is to be blessed to have had another birthday!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

Debbie Hadley said...

It sound like you had a great day! Happy Birthday Sis! We are all blessed to have you in our lives. I love you!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! My bday was on Sunday March 1st. What day was your bday...maybe we share the same day. :) Hope you had a great one!