Monday, August 3, 2009

SUMMER!

Cassie and I so much fun in Utah this Summer! SO much to share! I think I will just take it one at a time - rather than make one GINORMOUS post! But.......I DOUBT these will be in EXACT order! HERE WE GO!!
Cassie and I, and Mom and Sarah and her two boys went to the Manti Pageant. It was Cassie's first time to go to the pageant and I hadn't been for YEARS! We enjoyed the BBQ Turkey Dinner that the Stake's put on - SO yummy! The Turkey was the BEST!! We found some great seats - right across the street from the Temple, and we enjoyed the Pageant so much! They did an AMAZING job! The Temple was BEAUTIFUL and it was a wonderful Summer night.....It was an AWESOME night!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

It's been years since we've seen the pageant, I'm glad Cassie got to see it while you were there.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

More amazing pictures!
I'm so going next year. Brings back awesome memories of my wedding.
Pam