Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SMILE!

Haley is SOOOOOO CUTE!! I tried a MILLION times to take pictures of her, but as soon as she would see the Camera and I would say SMILE HALEY......she would close her eyes and scrunch up her face! These are just a few of my favorites! I took these in about 5 min........you would think I would get at least ONE picture of her with her eyes open......NOPE!!!! HOW CUTE IS SHE!!!!!!
Here is a picture of me now that it's over!! I have started to recover......A LITTLE BIT!!!!

5 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

That is too funny, she is such a cutie though, even with her eyes closed!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

VERY cute!
I can't believe how much she looks like Wendy in these pictures. She has always looked like Wendy to me, but I can see it tons in these.
Very cute!
:-)
Pam
P.S. LOVE the picture of you!

Sarah said...

I'm just loving all these posts. I've checked your blog so many times for an update.. but man, it's prety clear why you haven't for so long. (can we say busy summer??!) We miss you and cass so much, LOVE being together. can't wait to see you guys again soon!!!

Holli said...

Funny friend. I love the picture of you!!! that's my friend!

Debbie Hadley said...

I'm so proud of you for posting that picture of yourself...of course the pictures of Haley are cute too! (-: