Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We are a HAPPY FAMILY!!!

Sunday afternoon - Joel, Cassie and I spent a WONDERFUL afternoon together. Debbie had a fun post on her blog, and I found a really fun craft idea - that I thought wouldn't cost a lot, and would be easy and fun - SUCCESS!! We all got into the spirit of it - even Joel....(he is SO stinking cute!!) We made To/From tags for Christmas....we all decided to be creative, and do what ever we thought would look fun.....NO TV, NO Phones....just us - talking, laughing....being a Family.......Joy.

3 comments:

Debbie Hadley said...

Look at you! I bet you got the idea from Flip Flops & Applesauce. I love that blog. I wish your pictures were bigger b/c it's hard to see the tags.

Leslie said...

Sounds like an absolutely PERFECT day! Joela is so great. I don't think that I could pay Brendan, Jordan, or Jake (and probably even Allison) to spend a day making tags with me. How fun!

Cindy Smith said...

What a fun craft idea, and simple. I just might have to try that one...
Sometimes the best times in life are just the simple times spent together.