Sunday, November 30, 2008

These Are A Few Of MY Favorite Things.......

So - I LOVE trying out ALL of the new products that come out....it's FUN for me!! BUT.....there are a few tried and true items that I LOVE....that I HATE to be without.....They are part of my beauty/comfort arsenal! Go ahead....give em a try!!! 1st. I LOVE Jergens Original lotion - the cherry almond flavor.....such a light clean smell - PERFECT for right out of the shower - Makes my skin soft, and smells REALLY nice. 2nd. I am NEVER without Blistex Complete Moisture....it's in the blue tube - I just CAN NOT even describe how much I love this product!!! It can be hard to find - so I usually buy it in bulk. It's in the pharmacy at walmart - and costs about $1.39 a tube - LOVE IT!!! It makes my lips SO soft....and almost feels like lotion going on - almost....smells and tastes really good and makes my lips SOFT!! This is part of my nightly routine. 3rd - ASPERCREME!! This is my MUST HAVE for my purse - and by my bed...I rub it on sore knees....feet, back, shoulder and hands - ANYWHERE I have an ache and pain - it has NO smell and works REALLY good......so I don't have to take medicine to fall asleep - LOVE IT! 4th Sarna Anti Itch Lotion.....it's Pricey...in the Pharmacy.....but is AWESOME - it has a menthol smell, is GREAT for sunburn....and really takes care of winter itch - This lotion REALLY cools the skin - so I LOVE using it at night in the hot summer.....if you have itchy skin and cant sleep because of it - try a LITTLE of this and you will feel a MILLION times better!!! 5th Swiss Ives Skin Polisher - with Cocoa and Shea Butter - Find it at Walgreens - this stuff ROCKS!! PERFECT to buff away dry skin!! You have to scoop this stuff out in hard chunks - but once you add water and rub......WOW!! It lathers up - smells AWESOME - and when you rinse it off - HOLY COW TALK ABOUT SOFT!!! You skin doesn't need lotion and on legs before shaving - SILKY!!! 6th. Ban Roll On in Unscented and Secret Clinical....I use these in combination - roll on first, Secret on top - YES....it sounds excessive, but for those of you who sweat - A LOT....try this - Not a drop of wet!! 7th. Lightdays thin and long pantyliners - Can't live without these!! Perfect for staying "fresh" in the hot sweaty summer months - GREAT for light days - and you can't feel them - AT ALL....thin as heck - blend TOTALLY into your underclothes- LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! 8th. Walmart's brand of whitening pre-rinse. If you want to get the MOST out of brushing your teeth - give this stuff a shot!! It's about $4 - HUGE bottle......Has quite a bit of Hydrogen Peroxide...you can definitely taste it - but this stuff cleans your mouth and teeth - and when you brush - your teeth are SLICK.....they feel GREAT!!! And it really helps heal up canker sores and gum boils. 9th. Vaseline hand and nail lotion. I use this every night.....really makes nails strong, cuticles soft - and I have noticed that my nails grow VERY fast when I use this and rub it in at night - PLUS it makes my hands soft and smooth!! 10th. Mary Kay Timewise Eye Creme -Since I was about 15 I have been using eye creme at night - and this is the one I LOVE. It's pricey, but I get it on ebay and get a really good deal. A little goes A LONG way - and from what I can see - works really good at fighting those approaching 40 crows feet!! LOVE IT!! SO - that's my top 10 list of beauty items I love.....there are more I HATE to be without (define-a-lash Mascara by Maybeline - ROCKIN' LASHES).....but I won't bore you with those - These are my winter survival items......LOVE THEM ALL!!! GIVE EM A TRY - and let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

Debbie Hadley said...

LOVE the matching music! I can't wait to try out some of these things. You are my go to girl for new products. Thank you!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

So fun, I love the coordinated music.
You totally make me laugh, you SO need to be on the home shopping network selling stuff.
Sounds like some pretty cool stuff though. I always like getting the latest and greatest tips from my big sis.
Loves,
Pam

Cindy Smith said...

Pam has it right, I could totally see you on the home shopping network, you would do awesome! I will have to try some of these, especially now that the "winter dry's" are here. Lucky me, I would have no use for the pantiliners other than wall decorations (like Solei a few years back). Thank you hysterectomy! :)

Leslie said...

Forget subscribing to consumer reports...next time I need a new product I'll make sure to consult the expert! Keep all those tips coming...loved em all!