Monday, November 10, 2008

My Sad Ending.......

Don't ya hate it when you have been reading a TOTALLY great book - enjoying EVERY page.....not wanting it to end....slowing down the speed of which you are reading it....so that it will last longer.......and yet - it still comes to an end? Well....it just happened to me. After SEVERAL months, I decided to go ahead and read books 3 and 4 of the "Twilight" series. The second book had pretty much turned me off - having no interest in reading book 3 let alone book 4...but after my last visit to Utah - I decided to go ahead and finish them up - LOVE EM!! Book 3 was GREAT....bought book 4 on Friday, and I am ALMOST done!! Which makes me sad, but I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed them. OBVIOUSLY they aren't written to make you think - but they really are SO much fun in giving you a way to escape!! It has been A LOT of fun reading them and just inserting myself in the whole vampire world. Hmmmmm what am I going to read next...........Whatever it is I hope it is as much fun as this series has been.....and NOW I understand what book 2 was all about!! PS....The music you are hearing is in honor of this series....the author has given her favorite music group "Muse" credit in all of her books......THIS is her favorite group......not bad at all!!!

4 comments:

lmbrady said...

Yeah- I got suckered in too. Finished the last one this summer. Personally so glad it's over!!! I was getting tired of Edward and Bella!
Have you read These is my words? or any of the Love comes softly series?
These is my words was a "can't put down" type for me.
Love comes softly is one I just started and love.
Happy reading!

Debbie Hadley said...

A great escape from reality I must say! I'm glad you liked them. I've never heard Muse's music. Totally matches the book.

Cindy Smith said...

I've only read the first one but have to agree, not very educational but a great escape, we found a library that is nearby so I will have to look for book 2 next time I go...
Chris and I are both reading the Wheel of Time series, which is somewhat Tolkien-ish, and I have never gotten into that sort of thing, but I am really enjoying it. I like reading the same things as Chris is so we can chat about it.

dinosrule said...

I like them too, but i only read 1 and 2