Monday, February 16, 2009

Love My Valentine!

So - My Valentine this year was SO darn cute!!! He surprised me - he got tickets to Hale Center Theatre - here in Gilbert! It was WONDERFUL....I tended for Holli on Friday and she tended for me on Saturday. Joel and I went to dinner - Carrabas - my FAVORITE.....then we went to the mall and wandered (we went to an early dinner so we didn't have to wait - perfect timing). We got to the theater and it was wonderful! It's a BEAUTIFUL little theater - those of you who have been to Hale in Orem, the set-up is the same, but the theater is new and beautiful. Joel went weeks early and hand picked the seats for us.....TONS of leg room - perfect seats with a perfect view....TOTALLY comfortable. The play we saw was "Lend Me A Tenor"....HILARIOUS!! We BOTH really enjoyed it! The cast was just 8 people and they were all amazing!! Joel really went out of his way to pick this date just for me - and I LOVED it - and I LOVE him!!

5 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Soooo Cute!
What an awesome surprise, that sounds like a total blast.
Cute Joel!
Pam

Dan, Pam and Family said...

P.S... LOVE the blog design and cute songs!

Leslie said...

I love plays. Sounds like a perfect date.

Leslie said...

I love plays. Sounds like a perfect date.

Cindy Smith said...

What a fun night, I haven't been to a play in forever, I'm jealous!