Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blessed.......NOT Lucky!!!

I have a GREAT friend - who came to my Infertility Support Group (that I started while living in Mesa). She has been waiting to adopt a baby for almost 4 years....I just got an email for her today saying that she has been CHOSEN!! She found an amazing birth angel - who is expecting a boy in July. They are so excited they can hardly breathe!! She is a teacher, and they are just amazing people! Miracles do happen - maybe not when we want - and DEFINITELY not when we expect them to come, but they DO come!!

2 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Yea!
I don't know these people at all, but I still can't help but be very excited for them.
I hope the baby makes it to them safely.
What an amazing testimony of Gods love and plan for families.
Pam

Debbie Hadley said...

That is the best news I've heard all day! I will pray that everything works out for them.