Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You Are So Beautiful.........

This Saturday was Cassie's 9th Birthday. A HUGE hug and thanks to all of you who called or sent her something - it means the WORLD to her! We had such a FUN day! She invited 9 friends over for a pizza and ice skating party! It was fun because she invited friends from all of our wards, and all of our homes (we moved 4 times in 4 years......lots of friends to make!) We had such a fun group of girls! I couldn't believe how EASY it was for those little girls to skate!! I sware they have rubber bums......when they would fall they would literally BOUNCE right back up! They all picked it up REALLY quickly and I enjoyed watching in the 50 degree ice skating rink!! It leaves me to ask the question again - WHERE DOES THE TIME GO? Yesterday she was my little baby girl, today she is my BIG baby girl! I am so proud of her. I love everything about her! Happy Birthday Cass! Mom and Dad LOVE YOU MORE............

7 comments:

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Cassie!

Debbie Hadley said...

Happy Birthday Cassie! It's still funny for me to think of you ice skating when it's 100 degrees outside there. I'm sure it was a nice break.

The Lynns said...

Hope you had a great birthday Cassie! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Leslie said...

She's been such a beautiful little miracle even before she was born. What a blessing she has been in ALL of our lives, but especially yours and Joel's. You have done an out of this world job in raising her. The song and photos brought tears to my eyes. I'm a little sentimental lately. Everyone is growing up way too fast. Can't everyone just stay little please.....Give her a big hug from our family and a late happy birthday wish.

Cindy Smith said...

What a fun party, ice skating is such a blast. Cassie is growing up so fast, I wish we could see her more often, she really is a miracle child!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Wow, that looks like quite a birthday party!
It was fun to get to as least talk to Cassie on her birthday. And I just LOVE how Toby and Cass can just talk and talk. She is the only one Toby talks to like that. For an 8 year old boy to take the phone to his bedroom and just chat for almost an hour is pretty impressive.
They have the coolest bond ever.
Love you ton Cass. Glad you had a fun day.
Pam

Lynn Family said...

Holy cow...she's 9 already! Looks like her party was a sensational hit for everyone...I love parties! Wish we could have been there...but actually you wouldn't want us because we've all been sick this month with the lovely Bronchitus! Big hugs to everyone! and nine spankin's to Cassie!