Friday, April 24, 2009

HA HA HA HA HA GOTCHA!!!!!

Picture if you will........Jessica laughing her FOOL HEAD OFF for well........about 20 min!! Let me set this story up!! When Joel first moved to AZ, someone told him to ALWAYS check his shoes, because sometimes scorpions crawl in and will sting you when you stick your foot in....so Joel - no matter WHAT shoes he is putting - always shakes them out. Last night, we were sitting on the couch chatting - and he was getting ready to go running with Shiloh. He had his shoes - and was shaking them out - and the idea hit me......GET HIM and GET HIM GOOD!!! Why you ask- because for whatever sick twisted reason - NOTHING is funnier to me than someone getting scared!! So - with a look of HORROR on my face - I started screaming and pointing.....as if a scorpion was falling out of his shoes.....you have NEVER....NEVER EVER seen Joel jump off the couch faster!! He was......I guess a mix between grunting and yelling.....his arms were out....and he was squatting - like he was guarding someone in basketball.....spun around TRYING to figure out WHAT THE HECK my problem was....Cassie JUMPED A MILE ( so I considered it a twofer!). I started LAUGHING.....and he realized what had happened...he wasn't really mad, but he kind of sat on me.....and I continued for the next 20 min to have a laughing FIT!! May not sound too funny - and I guess you had to be there - but TRUST ME....IT WAS PRICELESS!!! And just to add......Joel is SUCH a good sport - and SO STINKING EASY TO SCARE!!!! *Cute Joel is the little guy on the right......cute Sean is the little guy on the left!! Just LOVE this picture of Joel and his big brother!!

7 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Hilarious! I could just imagine...too bad you didn't have a video camera going!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Thats awesome!
Poor Joel.
I like to jump out and scare Dan sometimes, but I worry about doing anything to serious, cause I hate being scared myself and would worry about the paybacks.
Pam

The Howards said...

ha ha i was laughing so funny. I think i would of died. Love you guys.

Leslie said...

The last good scare Jordan had was from you too! I think it's funnier picturing you cracking up for 20 min more than Joel freaking out. What a moment!
P.S. I honestly thought the top picture was of Cassie as a baby, except that she was dressed up in boy clothes, but I figured it was "camping gear." Seriously!

Debbie Hadley said...

LOL!!! You are so naughty! It's kind of funny that he checks his shoes, you should get a plastic scorpion and put it in one of these times...ha ha.

Jana said...

Hey Jessica!

It was fun seeing you! Hope you have a great mothers day!

I've gone private on my blog. Email me if you're interested in "peeking" in. :) I would love you too...but only if you want.
j.funk@cox.net

The Lynns said...

So funny! Too bad Kendall reads your blog...or I'd try that on him!