Sunday, April 19, 2009

WHEW!!!!

MY FAMILY CAME FOR A VISIT!!! It was the perfect visit! The only bad thing about it was that it was WAY too short.....and it ended WAY to soon! I spent most of Yesterday just being sad......just because I miss having them here....but I am also SO happy because I was so blessed to have them come! I love my family! I am SO grateful for them!! What is better than memories made!!!
I just can't even describe how WONDEFUL it was to have them here! The house was full of noise, laughter, crying, kids and fun! It felt like a house should feel! I woke up and got ready every morning to my Cannon coming in to say "hey bubba" then he would get on the scale and boldly tell me he was "sirty four pounds Bubba!" Every time I looked like I was going somewhere he would say "I go with you Bubba!" before he would go to bed each night, he could come in a sit with Bubba......I loved EVERY SECOND of it! The girls were SO stinkin' cute! Sidney was the perfect little snuggle bug! She was a SWEETHEART! And Savana was darling! It took her a couple of days to
figure out when Bubba was teasing her....but she did and I just have to say NOTHING is cuter than her sweet little giggle! It was amazing to have Debbie and Mom here. We laughed, we talked, we cried, we just spent time together and enjoyed eachother! I LOVED having them here!
The kids got to go with Joel and Jason to Makutus Island on Saturday afternoon before we died eggs. The guys were such GREAT sports and the kids had a blast!!
Easter was FUN! The kids had a blast coloring eggs.....Cannon broke his by just plopping them into the dye....the girls had fun adding sparkles and stickers to their eggs and we had fun helping. They got up in the morning and found all of the inside candy eggs, and then went outside to look for the eggs they colored. It was a beautiful Spring day, couldn't have been prettier.....we all went to church and Sacrament Meeting was wonderful, I had to teach in Relief Society and it was really fun to have Mom and Debbie there to support me.
We went to the park A LOT! The kids had so much fun playing with eachother! Debbie thought it was FREEZING - GIVE ME A BREAK!! It was in the high 60s and the low 70s but it was fairly windy...Debbie, Mom and I enjoyed just hanging out and watching them play.
The amazing week ended with us all going to Cassie's school carnival! they had bounce houses, a hay ride and the various kids carnival booths. The kids had SO much fun and it was really a great way to finish up an amazing week! Cannon and Sidney got to go inside the big Fire Enginewhich was REALLY cool!

5 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

LOVE the pictures! I'm Jealous that I was here in yet another snow storm while you guys were partying it up in the warmth.
I'm so-oo glad Debs and Mom were able to visit, and I can't wait until the timing is right for us to come hang out as well. Things seem to work out how they are meant to, and it turns out we were needed here this week.
We miss you guys tons.
:-)
Pam

Holli said...

looks like you guys had fun. Did they change the toy stuff at Makutus Island? It looks different. what a fun week!

Cindy Smith said...

Wow, what a fun filled week! Nothing better than cousins, eh? Love the photos, everyone looks so happy. And I am starting to agree with you...60's is not cold!

Debbie Hadley said...

Hey, now I don't have to update my blog. I can just copy yours!..ha ha. Thanks for an awesome week. We all had such a great time. And by the way...I only complained that it was cold on the windy days, and when the sun went down. I guess I was expecting hotter temps, but I can't complaine because I missed the snow storm back at home.
P.S. I love this song! (The Climb). Thanks for letting me and my Girls go see the Hannah Montana Movie.

Leslie said...

It doesn't get better than "cousin time." Dang cute pictures! What a fun spring break! We'll make it down there one of these days!