Sunday, January 11, 2009

New beginnings......

We are BACK!! We spent more than 2 weeks in Utah - having a BLAST!! Joel hooked up with his old friends and played Ball......went to movies....slept....watched TONS of football....and just relaxed!! Cassie played with her cousins, had sleep-overs, went sledding, made a HUGE snowman with her Uncle Brian......got sick.......and had a GREAT Christmas!! And as for me - I got to go HOME!! We got TONS of snow the day after we arrived.....it was beautiful!! I got to go to a play with Mom, go to movies with Joel and others.....went sledding - YEP I even went down the hill a couple of times......LOVED the cold weather - and LOVED spending Christmas in the snow!! It was such an AWESOME time. There would be pictures....but my camera is having ISSUES.....ANYWAY - it was an AMAZING trip home....one of the best EVER I would say. WE were all SO blessed in 2008.....regardless of all of the obvious trials (OBAMA).......I am very excited to look forward and see what 2009 will bring!!! Giddyup....HERE WE GO!!!

3 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Sounds like you had fun, I'm glad you made it back safely. Happy New Year!

Debbie Hadley said...

I'm so glad you were able to come visit. I miss you already! Thanks for being such a great sister!

lmbrady said...

Sounds like tons of fun! We got to be in the snow too- just our little family.
I had way too crappy of a year so I just sent mine to hell in my last post. I'm not at sweet as you are.
Blessed? Definately but sure am glad to see 2009!