Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I have been debating about whether to try to catch up on everything that has happened over the past 8 months.....but there is just too much so for now, I'm gonna do a "update" and then I will go back, and do some "journaling" Cassie is in the 5th grade now, CRAZY! Skyler is almost walking, has started talking, and is my favorite son EVER! Yes....I know I only have one! BUT STILL.......Joel still works at UOP....even though they have changed everything, and he doesn't enjoy it NEARLY as much as he used too....I hear the clock tick tocking on that job.....which is OK by me! He has also started to work as a Shot Coach...what is that you ask? Well, he has been hired to teach some young men how to shoot a basketball. He is LOVING it....and is GREAT at it....and it's pretty cool because the boys' parents decided it would be WAY more worth their money to have their kids trained and worked with one on one, rather than have them go to a BBall camp with 50 other kids....PRETTY COOL! I am Relief Society Pres, have started working....I do marketing for Estate Planning Attorneys.....FUN, LOVE my kids and spend as MUCH time with them as I can! We head to Utah as often as we possibly can......and I am constantly amazed at how fast each day FLIES by! I have been realizing lately how truly blessed I am....I have a GREAT life!

1 comment:

Cindy Smith said...

So glad to see you on here again, it seems like everyone has been dropping off the blog planet lately, including me, but I miss reading everyones updates.
It sounds like you are keeping busy, you have a lot on your plate! No wonder you haven't had time to blog!
Love the photos too, your kiddos are definitely cuties.