Saturday, February 6, 2010

Barely Holdin' On!

Well, it has been a CRAZY month! For those of you who don't know.....I am the new Relief Society President for my ward......yep - I was sustained and set apart last week! HOLY COW it's a big job - SO much to do.....and it seems like there is just not enough hours in the day to get everything done. I know I may seem crazy, but I am enjoying it so much. My counselors are amazing women - truly....and I am really excited to work with them and get to know them better. So.....that is my reasoning for not blogging for SUCH a long time - actually, I want to just spend most of my time staring at and holding my Skyler. He is so precious! We are having so much fun with him.....he is such a little man, but is such a HUGE addition to our home. Cassie thinks he's boring, and I suppose to her he is, but ME.....well I am enjoying EVERY SINGLE "BORING" moment I have with him! So - for those of you who have been waiting and wondering....here are a few new pictures.....and a video of my beautiful little man! If you listen carefully, you can hear his little sleeping sounds - he kind of coos when he sleeps.......Mom and Sarah can explain, but it is the CUTEST sweetest thing EVER!! Love my little man, Love my Cassie and LOVE my big man! My life is busy.....but oh so sweet!!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Wow! Congratulations! Your life just became even more super busy! Please please can you come back to our ward and be RS President. ha ha ha :)

Sarah said...

Okay... Can't stand it!!! He is too darn cute. I just want to kiss his little face off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Jess, you are incredible and those women don't know how LUCKY they are to have you.. but they will!! I love you! you're awesome!

Debbie Hadley said...

Oh he is so precious!!! I love those sweet baby sounds. I also enjoyed Cassie's humming and the sound of football in the background as Joel sits with his sweet son on the couch! What a cute family! Can't wait to meet Skyler! We miss you guys!!!