Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bad Dog!!! BAD BAD BAD BAD DOG!!!!

You can't really tell by the pictures, but I came home from running errands with Holli and came home to A ROYAL MESS!! Let me just say........We usually lock Stella up when we leave, mainly because that is what her "other" family did, she is still a puppy after all - ANYWAY.....I had been leaving her alone for a few hours at a time and there had been NO problems - so, even though I knew I would be gone for a long while, thought it would be OK to leave her out - WRONG!!! Like I said, the pictures are bad - but let me explain. The "snow" is a large piece of foam board - that was SHREDDED ALL over the house - Family and Living room.......AND - for whatever reason, she thought it would fun to bring in a DIRT CLOD and chew it up and leave it in the living room - AND....don't have a picture, but she proceeded to chew up my wicker trunk that I painted and have in my living room. AND - she pulled the blanket off the rocking chair and pulled off the little fringes - AND she got to my fancy pillows on my LR couches - and pulled several tassels and beads off!! NAUGHTY DOG!!! All I can say is she is LUCKY she is a puppy - and it is SEMI acceptable for her to be a BIT mischievous - AND - she is STINKIN' lucky that she is so CUTE!! NAUGHTY STELLA!!!! But we LOVE her!!!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

That was naughty!!! But she is so stinkin cute! Good thing.

Cindy Smith said...

Ouch! Gotta love the puppy stage! Seems to be a problem with more than just canines though, doesn't look much different than what I come home to some days! :)

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Oh No!
I have to say it makes me giggle a little, but that's just cause I didn't have to clean it up.
Naughty Doggie!
:-)
Pam

P.S. As always LOVE the matching music.