Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!!

This is SO not like me.....but Joel and I had the RARE opportunity to go to a movie, and we thought something funny was in order - WE MISSED THE MARK BY 1 MILLION MILES!! DO not, under ANY circumstances - WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY on LAND OF THE LOST!! Joel LAID across the seats to sleep.......I just kept waiting and waiting and WAITING for it to get better - IT NEVER DID!!! Joel and I BOTH wanted to walk out.....but didn't tell each other....so we just put up with it! Seriously - this is the WORST movie in HISTORY!!!! If you thought the previews were funny.......well you saw the ONLY funny parts of the movie - so DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!! SERIOUSLY!! Not even $1 at REDBOX!!!!

4 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry you wasted your rare opportunity on such a bummer movie! Chris and I haven't been to the movies for a long time either, theres so much on TV nowadays, and Red Box is so cheap, that I haven't really cared to spend a fortune just to watch the big screen.

Debbie Hadley said...

I heard the same review from some other people. I hate how all the movies are garbage these days. So sorry you wasted your money.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Sad,
This looked like it would be a fun show.
Thanks for the heads up.
Pam

The Lynns said...

Good to know!